- Markets, Trends, Developments
- Application Engineering
- Sustainable Recycling Solutions
- Closed Loop Concepts
- Feasibility Studies
- Process / Product Development
- Process Optimizations
- Trouble Shooting
- Root Cause Analyses
- Hydrometallurgical specialist for refractory metals with focus on Molybdenum, Rhenium and Tungsten.
- Extensive experience and skills in solvent extraction, ion exchange, crystallization, precipitation, calcination, reduction and ore processing technologies.
- Profound expertise in application engineering, development of customized product solutions and closed-loop recycling concepts.
- Expert for product and process development, process audits, trouble-shooting, continuous improvement, statistical process control and process cost reductions.
- Deep knowledge in the refractory metals market including primary and secondary raw materials and products.
- Networking in the global conversion and recycling market.
- Hands-on personality with a strong focus on processes, target-oriented, structured, straightforward, excellent learning aptitude, quick grasp of complex technical issues. Open minded, friendly, easy to get on with.